Looking for multiple inserts? Look no further! We have a huge array of inserts to choose from in a variety of sizes. And when you purchase a bundle, you get a slight discount over the individual price!
32 lb super smooth paper
100 lb cardstock cover.
Please specify if you have any cover preferences for colors, designs, patterns, etc. If no note is left, I will pick whatever I fancy at that moment for the cover.
If there is an insert you are looking for that you don’t see listed below, simply ask! I do take requests for custom inserts.
• The Monthly Insert provides 13 undated months so you can plan for a full year at a time.
• The Weekly Insert provides 3 months worth of undated weeks for you to plan weekly, complete with a weekly to-do list and shopping list.
• The Daily Insert provides a month’s worth of undated daily spreads, complete with to-do list, to remember list, and mental and physical notes.
• The Meal Planner Insert provides 3 months worth of undated meal planning pages, complete with shopping list and space for recipe sticky notes.
• The Expense Tracker Insert provides space to track bills, necessities, spending, and saving, in your chosen spending period increments.
Mental Wellness themed:
• The Skills Workbook Insert provides space to write a symptom, mood, or urge that you wish to monitor, take note of its triggers, what skills you used to mitigate it, and any thoughts you might have. It includes a skills cheat sheet in the back of the book.
• The DBT Workbook Insert is the same as the Skills Workbook, with the addition of an interpersonal skills section.
• The Anxiety Insert provides space to ground yourself during an anxious moment and a page to color in order to distract yourself. Currently only available in B6, Cahier, and A5.
• The Habit Tracker Insert provides 13 undated habit tracker sheets, so you may track for a full year.
• The Positivity Tracker Insert provides a month’s worth of undated sheets to write daily accomplishments, gratitudes, and journal entries.
• The F-That Insert provides space to rant, followed by a refocus space; to turn rants into something productive.
• The Routine Tracker Insert provides a month’s worth of morning, afternoon, and evening checklists for daily routines, along with a daily “plan ahead” section to start each day on the right foot. These can be used to build habits, maintain habits, or start/maintain any type of routine (for example a fitness or clean eating routine).
• Keto Tracker
• TV & Movie Tracker
• Password Keeper
• Address Book
• Dot Grid